Become your highest self and fulfill your dharma with this guided journal from Sahara Rose and illustrator Danielle Noel.
Finally, a journal for the spiritual seeker that incorporates Earth-based wisdom from Ayurveda and the menstrual cycles with cosmic information from Vedic and Western astrology. Begin each day with purpose through daily gratitude, intention setting, affirmations, and a card pull from A Yogic Path Oracle Deck. End each day with reflection through daily highlights, lessons, and self-love.
Each month, author Sahara Rose guides you through a specific Goddess or Vedic spirituality concept, with journal prompts, oracle spreads, affirmations, mantras, and practices. Illuminated by mystical artwork from Danielle Noel and filled with inspiration and guidance from Sahara Rose, it is the ultimate tool for embodying your dharma, manifesting your desires, and stepping into your highest self.
- Learn how the Doshas correspond to the seasons and the time of day and discover how to nourish your Dosha throughout the year.
- Get celestial guidance with Vedic and Western astrological dates, lunar calendars for 2021 and 2022, and new and full moon dates for late 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- Explore monthly themes from A Yogic Path Oracle Deck with journal prompts, card spreads, mantras, affirmations, meditations, and practices.
- Undated, 12-month format provides flexibility and allows you to customize the journal to your needs.
- Over 100 gorgeous stickers to decorate your journal pages or anything else!
• Publisher: Alpha Books (September 1, 2020)
• Binding: Spiral, 424 pages per notebook
• ISBN: 9781465493347
• Dimensions: 0.9" H x 9.01" L x 8.01" W
-A New York Times Bestseller -A Washington Post Notable Nonfiction Book of 2020 -Named a Best Book of 2020 by NPR -"A fascinating scientific, cultural, spiritual and evolutionary history... View full product details
The definitive book of meditation that will help you achieve new dimensions of stress-free living For the past thirty years, Deepak Chopra has been at... View full product details
This book provides a synopsis of the original 1937 text of Hill's masterpiece, Think and Grow Rich. It extracts the key principles, instructions, and examples so... View full product details