The cover design of this beatific journal is a reproduction of a gold-tooled book binding created by the Henry T. Wood bindery of London in 1933. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs, as evidenced by the subtle symmetry and intricate details of this cover.
• Iridescent highlights and gold foil treatments light up the sun, planets, stars, borders, and other particulars against a background of cerulean blue.
• Embossing adds dimensional detailing, while a hubbed spine with gilded touches recalls tomes of old.
• Gilded page edging and an elegant ribbon bookmark round out the package.
• 160 lightly-lined writing pages provide plenty of space in which to write favorite quotations, poems, and personal reflections.
• Acid-free, archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
• Complementary interior endsheets.
• 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
Diary: 160 pages
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press; Jou edition (June 1, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 0.7 x 8.3 inches
When the way forward seems uncertain, where can we turn for guidance we can trust? For yoga luminary, meditation teacher, and artist Elena Brower, the... View full product details
Start Where You Are is an interactive journal designed to help readers nurture their creativity, mindfulness, and self-motivation. It helps readers navigate the confusion and... View full product details
'You will start to become increasingly aware of the miracles all around you and the events in your life will begin to unfold in what... View full product details