The cover design of our magnificent journal is adapted from the celebrated Catalan Atlas (1375), attributed to master map-maker Abraham Cresques of Majorca, Spain.
• This cosmological diagram places earth in the center, personified by an astronomer holding an astrolabe.
• Around the earth, the elements, planets, signs of the zodiac, and moon phases are displayed within concentric circles, and the four seasons are portrayed in the corners.
• Cosmology is enhanced with subtle iridescent highlights and embossed for a dimensional effect.
• The journal provides 192 lightly-lined opaque pages for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
• Creamy-smooth acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
• Gold gilding on side of pages.
• Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.
• 7-1/4'' wide by 9'' high.
• A superb gift.
Diary: 192 pages
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press; Jou edition (September 1, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7.8 x 9 inches
Express your thoughts and meditative experiences with this beautiful set of three linen-textured notebooks. Featuring 64 pages each, this notebook collection will inspire you to... View full product details
Express your thoughts, affirmations and memories of gratitude with this beautiful set of linen-textured notebooks. Featuring three unique designs, 64 pages each, this notebook collection... View full product details
Become your highest self and fulfill your dharma with this guided journal from Sahara Rose and illustrator Danielle Noel. Finally, a journal for the spiritual... View full product details