The cover design of our magnificent journal is adapted from the celebrated Catalan Atlas (1375), attributed to master map-maker Abraham Cresques of Majorca, Spain.
• This cosmological diagram places earth in the center, personified by an astronomer holding an astrolabe.
• Around the earth, the elements, planets, signs of the zodiac, and moon phases are displayed within concentric circles, and the four seasons are portrayed in the corners.
• Cosmology is enhanced with subtle iridescent highlights and embossed for a dimensional effect.
• The journal provides 192 lightly-lined opaque pages for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
• Creamy-smooth acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
• Gold gilding on side of pages.
• Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.
• 7-1/4'' wide by 9'' high.
• A superb gift.
Diary: 192 pages
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press; Jou edition (September 1, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7.8 x 9 inches
Collections: Books to Optimize Mind, Body and Soul , Dreams , Gift Ideas for Men , Journals (Diary, Dream Journal, Gratitude Journal, Notebook)
Category: Diary , Dream Journal , Dreams , Journal , Notebook
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
© 2023 FrequencyRiser.
Powered by Shopify