Lucid dreaming—waking up and becoming fully conscious in your dreams—has intrigued legions of those seeking to explore their vast inner worlds. Yet for many, “getting lucid” for the first time can be elusive. And for those who have, there are few resources that show us how to use this extraordinary state for the greater goal of awakening to all of reality, day or night.
With Dream Yoga, Andrew Holecek brings us a practical guide for meditators, seasoned dream travelers wanting to go deeper, and total beginners eager to experience lucidity for the first time.
Here, you’ll join this expert teacher of dream work and meditation to learn:
• How to awaken in your dreams naturally by using modern scientific principles with the insights and practices of Tibetan dream and sleep yoga
• Proven guidance to overcome common obstacles, enhance dream recall, focus and amplify awareness while dreaming, work with nightmares safely, resolve emotional blockages, and glean wisdom from your dreams
• A wealth of practices and tips that have helped thousands enjoy successful dream-time exploration
• Essential Buddhist teachings and tools for navigating the many realms of sleep (dreaming is just one of them)
• Direct insights into the continuation of consciousness beyond the physical body and death
• How to bring your skills together to engage with the hundreds of thousands of dream opportunities that most of us forget or dismiss
Have you ever wondered what happens when you sleep and dream? Desired to wake up in your dreams and have the time of your life? Or wanted to use your sleep hours to fully explore these dimensions, heal, and evolve? Dream Yoga answers these questions—not academically but directly—by showing you how to access this profound universe for yourself.
Author: Andrew Holecek
Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Sounds True; First Edition edition (July 1, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 9 inches
$ 20.97 $ 24.95
We all sit on the edge of a mystery. We have only known this life, so dying scares us--and we are all dying. But what... View full product details
$ 29.95 $ 32.50
The correspondence of a one-of-a-kind spiritual maverick who continues to influence thinkers of all stripes. Philosopher, author, and lecturer Alan Watts (1915-1973) popularized Zen Buddhism... View full product details
$ 19.95 $ 25.90
MC YOGI’s remarkable story of transformation through yoga and music. Before he was one of the most well-known yoga teachers in North America and an... View full product details