59 beautifully designed cards on the classic Buddhist practice of lojong for everyday inspiration and contemplation--with instructive commentaries by Pema Chodron to make the teachings accessible and applicable to contemporary life.
Let compassion and fearlessness guide you and you'll live wisely and effectively in good times and bad. Here Pema Chödrön offers a powerful method to awaken these qualities using a practice called lojong, which has been a primary focus of her teachings and personal practice for many years. In this boxed set, she provides all the tools needed to practice it in your own life.
* an introduction to the practice
* fifty-nine cards representing the full set of lojong teachings for daily inspiration and contemplation
* practical commentary from Pema on the reverse of each card
* a card stand for easy display
* and an audio download of Pema's teachings on the related practice of tonglen.
When the way forward seems uncertain, where can we turn for guidance we can trust? For yoga luminary, meditation teacher, and artist Elena Brower, the... View full product details
Start Where You Are is an interactive journal designed to help readers nurture their creativity, mindfulness, and self-motivation. It helps readers navigate the confusion and... View full product details
Raise the frequency of your yoga accessories with our beautiful Tree Pose Yoga Pendant and Necklace. Made in the USA, each necklace is available in your... View full product details