Highest performing, most stylish Yoga Towel in the world! Perfect for ALL STYLES of yoga. A different Artist creates each design to represent a Yogi’s Sankalpa (intention).
• This extra large Yoga Towel measures 72" x 24" (same size as our Yoga Mat)
• Non-slip, ultra-absorbent, super soft Microfiber fabric specially engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
• Grip on fabric increases with sweat & moisture.
• Super stylish with a unique story and intention behind each design.
• Printed with high definition dye-sublimation inks so the design will remain vibrant and intact wash after wash
• Machine washable, easy to clean (do not use bleach)
Artist: Shaylen Broughton | Richmond, VA
About This Design: “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”-Bruce Lee
The piece is fluid and energetic,yet the colors evoke a calm state of serenity. This balance is needed during the yoga practice.
Collections: Yoga Accessories , Yoga Gear , Yoga Towels
Category: It's Calm Under the Waves , Sankalpa , Towels , yoga , Yoga Towel
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
© 2023 FrequencyRiser.
Powered by Shopify