Highest performing, most stylish Yoga Towel in the world! Perfect for ALL STYLES of yoga. A different Artist creates each design to represent a Yogi’s Sankalpa (intention).
• This extra large Yoga Towel measures 72" x 24" (same size as our Yoga Mat)
• Non-slip, ultra-absorbent, super soft Microfiber fabric specially engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
• Grip on fabric increases with sweat & moisture.
• Super stylish with a unique story and intention behind each design.
• Printed with high definition dye-sublimation inks so the design will remain vibrant and intact wash after wash
• Machine washable, easy to clean (do not use bleach)
Yogi: Danny B | Chicago, IL
Artist: Ian Naud | Chicago, IL
About This Design: Before I started the designs, I asked Danny to give me a few key words for what he wanted the mat to look like. He gave me a short write up on his perspective of the connection between ourselves and the big bang. That we are all made of stardust.
I wanted the designs display certain elements of life, both microcosm and macrocosm. From the big bang all the way to cellular development. With the interweaving theme of consciousness, it's connection to matter, and the cosmic fire that exists in all of us.
The layout provides some visual landmarks and Drishti's, and has an overall sense of symmetry and balance to aid in Asana.
Ideally the practitioner on this mat should feel like they are on a cosmic magic carpet gliding through the infinite and connecting to the source.