$ 90.00 – Sold Out
Highest performing, most stylish Yoga Towel in the world! Perfect for ALL STYLES of yoga. A different Artist creates each design to represent a Yogi’s Sankalpa (intention).
• This extra large Yoga Towel measures 72" x 24" (same size as our Yoga Mat)
• Non-slip, ultra-absorbent, super soft Microfiber fabric specially engineered to maximize traction, cushion & support.
• Grip on fabric increases with sweat & moisture.
• Super stylish with a unique story and intention behind each design.
• Printed with high definition dye-sublimation inks so the design will remain vibrant and intact wash after wash
• Machine washable, easy to clean (do not use bleach)
Yogi & Artist: Tanja Bungardt-Price | Tucson, AZ
About This Design: When I started my school for Ayurvedic Practitioner , I was questioning, if I should become a healer. During that time, a peacock would appear during my meditations. I would see the amazing colors and the graceful slow motion movements in my meditation. I was told , that he was my Spirit Animal guide. I started looking up the meaning of this beautiful animal and learned that peacocks symbolize, among other things : Healing and Self-confidence. Just what I needed to hear for my path of becoming a healer.
In Hinduism the Peacock is associated with Lakshmi who is a deity representing benevolence, patience, kindness, compassion and good luck.
Similar to Lakshmi, the Peacock is associated with Kwan-yin in Asian spirituality. Kwan-yin (or Quan Yin) is also an emblem of love, compassionate watchfulness, good-will, nurturing, and kind-heartedness.
Collections: Yoga Accessories , Yoga Towels
Category: Peacock , Sankalpa , Towels , yoga , Yoga Towel
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
© 2023 FrequencyRiser.
Powered by Shopify