Painter Gustav Klimt's gorgeous tribute to passionate love, The Kiss, graces the cover of this elegant journal. May it inspire creative artistry of your own!
• Inside, lightly-lined pages provide plenty of space for your personal writing, reflection, sketching, and jotting down quotations or poems.
• Design is illuminated with subtle gold foil detailing and iridescent highlights.
• Extra luxe touches: Gleaming gold spine treatment and classic gilded page edges.
• Includes a gold ribbon marker with which to mark your place.
• 192 lightly lined opaque pages
• Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
• A larger size: 7-1/4 inches wide by 9 inches high.
• Book bound, with complementary bronze endsheets.
Hardcover: 192 pages
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press; Jou edition (August 3, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.9 x 8.7 inches
Delicate, gold-limned tracery animates this ornate journal. Its cover reproduces a gold-tooled and painted binding of the Breviarium Romanum, or Roman Breviary, daily prayers prescribed... View full product details
The cover design of this beatific journal is a reproduction of a gold-tooled book binding created by the Henry T. Wood bindery of London in... View full product details
The cover design of our magnificent journal is adapted from the celebrated Catalan Atlas (1375), attributed to master map-maker Abraham Cresques of Majorca, Spain.• This... View full product details