Painter Gustav Klimt's gorgeous tribute to passionate love, The Kiss, graces the cover of this elegant journal. May it inspire creative artistry of your own!
• Inside, lightly-lined pages provide plenty of space for your personal writing, reflection, sketching, and jotting down quotations or poems.
• Design is illuminated with subtle gold foil detailing and iridescent highlights.
• Extra luxe touches: Gleaming gold spine treatment and classic gilded page edges.
• Includes a gold ribbon marker with which to mark your place.
• 192 lightly lined opaque pages
• Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
• A larger size: 7-1/4 inches wide by 9 inches high.
• Book bound, with complementary bronze endsheets.
Hardcover: 192 pages
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press; Jou edition (August 3, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.9 x 8.7 inches
When the way forward seems uncertain, where can we turn for guidance we can trust? For yoga luminary, meditation teacher, and artist Elena Brower, the... View full product details
Start Where You Are is an interactive journal designed to help readers nurture their creativity, mindfulness, and self-motivation. It helps readers navigate the confusion and... View full product details
This beautiful Dragonfly Journal is perfect for recording dreams, diary entries, gratitude, yoga insights or notebook for reflection. •Bookbound hardcover •Elastic band place holder •Acid-free, archival... View full product details