Painter Gustav Klimt's gorgeous tribute to passionate love, The Kiss, graces the cover of this elegant journal. May it inspire creative artistry of your own!
• Inside, lightly-lined pages provide plenty of space for your personal writing, reflection, sketching, and jotting down quotations or poems.
• Design is illuminated with subtle gold foil detailing and iridescent highlights.
• Extra luxe touches: Gleaming gold spine treatment and classic gilded page edges.
• Includes a gold ribbon marker with which to mark your place.
• 192 lightly lined opaque pages
• Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
• A larger size: 7-1/4 inches wide by 9 inches high.
• Book bound, with complementary bronze endsheets.
Hardcover: 192 pages
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press; Jou edition (August 3, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.9 x 8.7 inches