This intriguing journal's stylings reproduce the binding of The Universe: Or, the Infinitely Great and the Infinitely Little, an encyclopedia of the sciences by French naturalist Félix-Archimède Pouchet (1800-1872), published in London in 1870 and designed by John Leighton.
• Its cover medallions' words and images herald ''Air Water Fire,'' ''Vegetable Animal Mineral,'' and in the center -- ''The Universe,'' spheres indicating latitude and longitude, with zodiac symbols within.
• Smooth matte hardcover journal is embossed with gold foil highlights.
• Elegant gold ribbon bookmark complements the design.
• 160 lightly-lined writing pages.
• Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
• Handsome bronze endpapers complement the design.
• Journal measures 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
Diary: 160 pages
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press; Jou edition (February 1, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.5 x 8.8 inches
Express your thoughts and meditative experiences with this beautiful set of three linen-textured notebooks. Featuring 64 pages each, this notebook collection will inspire you to... View full product details
Express your thoughts, affirmations and memories of gratitude with this beautiful set of linen-textured notebooks. Featuring three unique designs, 64 pages each, this notebook collection... View full product details
Become your highest self and fulfill your dharma with this guided journal from Sahara Rose and illustrator Danielle Noel. Finally, a journal for the spiritual... View full product details