Gustav Klimt's Tree of Life graces this beautiful journal, gleaming with gold foil accents and glossy textured embossing.
• 160 lightly-lined writing pages provide plenty of space for your personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes or poems.
• Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
• Inside back cover pocket holds notes, reminders, business cards, etc.
• Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal/diary closed.
• Binding lies flat for ease of use.
• 5'' wide x 7'' high; fits in most purses, backpacks, and totes.
Diary: 160 pages
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press; Jou edition (July 28, 2010)
Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 5.2 x 7 inches
Express your thoughts and meditative experiences with this beautiful set of three linen-textured notebooks. Featuring 64 pages each, this notebook collection will inspire you to... View full product details
Express your thoughts, affirmations and memories of gratitude with this beautiful set of linen-textured notebooks. Featuring three unique designs, 64 pages each, this notebook collection... View full product details
Become your highest self and fulfill your dharma with this guided journal from Sahara Rose and illustrator Danielle Noel. Finally, a journal for the spiritual... View full product details