Gustav Klimt's Tree of Life graces this beautiful journal, gleaming with gold foil accents and glossy textured embossing.
• 160 lightly-lined writing pages provide plenty of space for your personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes or poems.
• Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
• Inside back cover pocket holds notes, reminders, business cards, etc.
• Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal/diary closed.
• Binding lies flat for ease of use.
• 5'' wide x 7'' high; fits in most purses, backpacks, and totes.
Diary: 160 pages
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press; Jou edition (July 28, 2010)
Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 5.2 x 7 inches