Gustav Klimt's Tree of Life graces this beautiful journal, gleaming with gold foil accents and glossy textured embossing.
• 160 lightly-lined writing pages provide plenty of space for your personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes or poems.
• Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
• Inside back cover pocket holds notes, reminders, business cards, etc.
• Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal/diary closed.
• Binding lies flat for ease of use.
• 5'' wide x 7'' high; fits in most purses, backpacks, and totes.
Diary: 160 pages
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press; Jou edition (July 28, 2010)
Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 5.2 x 7 inches
When the way forward seems uncertain, where can we turn for guidance we can trust? For yoga luminary, meditation teacher, and artist Elena Brower, the... View full product details
Start Where You Are is an interactive journal designed to help readers nurture their creativity, mindfulness, and self-motivation. It helps readers navigate the confusion and... View full product details
'You will start to become increasingly aware of the miracles all around you and the events in your life will begin to unfold in what... View full product details