An age-appropriate introduction to the basics of yoga and animal friends for the littlest readers.
Yoga Kids and Animal Friends is a boxed set of four board books that introduce your little ones to the basics of yoga. Along the way, they'll also meet a forest and ocean full of animals, birds, and insects. The set includes:
- Yoga Bug, which features a delightful assortment of insects
- Yoga Bear, which focuses on lovable jungle animals
- Yoga Whale, which celebrates the ocean's wonderful creatures
- Yoga Bunny, which includes some of kids' favorite woodland animals
Cute rhyming text, bright and playful illustrations, and a yoga flow in the back of each book give your toddler just what they need to explore movement and play through yoga. They'll learn to stretch like a skunk, roar like a lion, and breathe like a bunny with the books in Yoga Kids and Animal Friends Boxed Set!
• Author: Sarah Jane Hinder
• Publisher: Sounds True (October 6, 2020)
• Binding: Board Book
• Ages: 0-4
• ISBN: 9781683648116
• Dimensions: 2.8" H x 6.3" L x 6.2" W
-A New York Times Bestseller -A Washington Post Notable Nonfiction Book of 2020 -Named a Best Book of 2020 by NPR -"A fascinating scientific, cultural, spiritual and evolutionary history... View full product details
The definitive book of meditation that will help you achieve new dimensions of stress-free living For the past thirty years, Deepak Chopra has been at... View full product details
This book provides a synopsis of the original 1937 text of Hill's masterpiece, Think and Grow Rich. It extracts the key principles, instructions, and examples so... View full product details