The cover design of our magnificent journal is adapted from the celebrated Catalan Atlas (1375), attributed to master map-maker Abraham Cresques of Majorca, Spain.
• This cosmological diagram places earth in the center, personified by an astronomer holding an astrolabe.
• Around the earth, the elements, planets, signs of the zodiac, and moon phases are displayed within concentric circles, and the four seasons are portrayed in the corners.
• Cosmology is enhanced with subtle iridescent highlights and embossed for a dimensional effect.
• The journal provides 192 lightly-lined opaque pages for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
• Creamy-smooth acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
• Gold gilding on side of pages.
• Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.
• 7-1/4'' wide by 9'' high.
• A superb gift.
Diary: 192 pages
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press; Jou edition (September 1, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7.8 x 9 inches
Minimalist and meditative. The Breathe Journal is a clean and simple writing companion featuring the curated insights and authentic cover calligraphy of Zen master Thich... View full product details
When the way forward seems uncertain, where can we turn for guidance we can trust? For yoga luminary, meditation teacher, and artist Elena Brower, the... View full product details
Start Where You Are is an interactive journal designed to help readers nurture their creativity, mindfulness, and self-motivation. It helps readers navigate the confusion and... View full product details