This intriguing journal's stylings reproduce the binding of The Universe: Or, the Infinitely Great and the Infinitely Little, an encyclopedia of the sciences by French naturalist Félix-Archimède Pouchet (1800-1872), published in London in 1870 and designed by John Leighton.
• Its cover medallions' words and images herald ''Air Water Fire,'' ''Vegetable Animal Mineral,'' and in the center -- ''The Universe,'' spheres indicating latitude and longitude, with zodiac symbols within.
• Smooth matte hardcover journal is embossed with gold foil highlights.
• Elegant gold ribbon bookmark complements the design.
• 160 lightly-lined writing pages.
• Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
• Handsome bronze endpapers complement the design.
• Journal measures 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
Diary: 160 pages
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press; Jou edition (February 1, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.5 x 8.8 inches
When the way forward seems uncertain, where can we turn for guidance we can trust? For yoga luminary, meditation teacher, and artist Elena Brower, the... View full product details
Start Where You Are is an interactive journal designed to help readers nurture their creativity, mindfulness, and self-motivation. It helps readers navigate the confusion and... View full product details
This beautiful Dragonfly Journal is perfect for recording dreams, diary entries, gratitude, yoga insights or notebook for reflection. •Bookbound hardcover •Elastic band place holder •Acid-free, archival... View full product details